I am a mother and it often gets difficult with a tot around to find some me-time, especially if you are a voracious reader like me and have nightmares if you haven’t picked up a book in a day!
Finding time to read is essential. It is said that reading before the bed or at least 15 minutes a day is a healthy habit. And for a habit to form it only takes up to 21 days. So try reading for 15 minutes at least.
Our life goes by commuting between work and home. But reading is one habit which is sure to give you peace of mind. So read books. Any book.
1. You may be traveling in a jam packed local and you can hang on to the handle and read.
2. You may be breastfeeding your baby and rather than looking at the surroundings, you can read. (I do this 😀)
3. Waiting in a queue for a bus or rickshaw or at doctor’s clinic, read.
4. Ebooks are the best way to read on the go. Try it. I have mentioned a few websites in my earlier post that will help you download free ebooks, do have look here.
5. Begin by reading editorial columns if you aren’t already into reading. I always advice this to those to want to inculcate the habit of reading.
6. Do not have a huge TBR, just one book a month should do.
7. Lastly, make sure that your free time isn’t wasted away snoring. Try reading instead, because Every time you read a seed is sown for the future.
I would like to know if you managed to follow my words and how was the experience. Anything else you would like to add to this post? Make sure to comment below.