Much has happened in March 2018. The month began at a good pace. And it was one eventful month for me. I wanted to leave behind the unhealthy self and all the illness. I began walking workout alongside meditation. I ventured into product reviews/blogging and even have plans of a possible tie-up with a YouTube channel. More about that later. However, it was even a good month for reading. I did do a lot of reading and participated in two readathons. One was run by me on @Mumbaibookstagram #MarchToApril18 #FOURBOOKS4DAYS and another was by @theliquidsunset‘s #FemmeMarchFest. I managed to read many books by women authors and about women.
Here’s listing them all.
1. The Buddha Of The Brothel by Kris Advaya
2. Please Let Me Go by Caitlin Spencer
3. fLy by M.Z.
4. From Quetta To Delhi by Reena Nanda
5. The Story Of Madhubala by Khatija Akbar
6. The Little Cottage On The Hill by Emma Davies
7. Imperfect Misfits by Devanshi Sharma
8. Butterflies & Dragons by Sindhu Menon
9. Reminiscence by Devika Das
I received tons of products for review. The reviews will go up soon. I did attend events too.
All the book reviews are updated here