So, after my detox water recipes post, people wanted to know more about the latest trend of Green Tea Detox. It is considered to be really helpful and for all the right reasons. In this blog post I will help you with all your questions pertaining to the Green Tea Detox. This is your Green Tea Detox: An Ultimate Guide.
What’s detox and why is it important?
In our day to day life we consume so much of unhealthy food and medicines that the toxins in the food settle down in our system and can damage our body a lot. To flush out these toxins from our body we do a detox.
When toxins increase in our system our immune system lowers. We become irritable and lethargic. We begin gaining weight.
So less toxins is equal to more healthy we are.
Understand that your body is a gift to you and hence must be protected. We become what we eat. So to stay focused and spiritually energized or positive we need to detox.
What is Green tea?
Green tea is considered to be an Asian elixir which helps to naturally detox or cleanse our body. The thing is Green tea doesn’t detox on its own but rather pushes the body to function in a way that leads to detox. Green tea is a powerhouse of antioxidants – flavonoids and polyphenols. It isn’t a processed tea hence the nutrients in the tea are intact. As also it contains antiviral phytonutrients and some amount of minerals too.
Benefits of consuming Green tea
It helps fight cancer especially breast cancer, prostate and colon cancer.
It increases fat burning and hence fights obesity. Thus increasing physical performance.
It boosts metabolism.
Helps fight hypertension or high blood pressure.
Protects liver and lowers the risk of any liver diseases.
Keeps you hydrated and rehydrates instantly.
Helps improve sleep and thus fight insomnia.
Makes your skin glow because of its antioxidants.
How to begin detox process?
To begin the detox process you need to do these things utmost religiously.
1. If you smoke, stop smoking.
2. If you consume alcohol, cut down on the intake substantially.
3. Stop eating junk and processed food.
4. Eat fresh veggies and fruits regularly.
5. Drink plenty of water.
6. Sleep for 8 hours is a compulsion.
7. Eat food high in fibre.
Which Green tea you should pick?
Variety of Green teas are available in the market and I regularly blog about those but what matters is, are these chemicals free? So go for organically produced traditional green tea leaves.
How to go about it?
1. Consume your green tea regularly atleast two cups daily.
2. Stick to your detox plan.
3. EXERCISE because nothing works out if you won’t.
How do I make Green Tea?
Now this is very important because you don’t boil Green tea like the regular chai patti. You steep it.
For this process you will need a Green Tea Detox Bottle. If you travel a lot or there is paucity of clean water at your workplace try using a Vacuum insulated thermos for carrying Green Tea while traveling. Using Vaccum insulated thermos travel mug will ensure that you don’t miss out on your dose of Green tea.
You may also go for an infuser or an infuser tea pot if you don’t travel much.
Okay, so coming back to the process of making green tea.
1. Boil the water
2. In a Green tea detox bottle pour the tea leaves in the tea strainer like container which is a filter.
3. Fix the filter in the bottle.
4. Pour the boiled water on the leaves.
5. You will see the water turning it’s color.
6. Now let the tea steep for few minutes. Steep your tea for maximum time to get the best of the tea’s nutrients. Steeping is basicallya process that makes sure most nutrients become one with the water.
7. Steep for atleast 5 minutes to get the best flavor.
8. Sip on the tea slowly absorbing and consuming it’s brilliance bit by bit.
Green Tea Detox Water Recipes
If you don’t want a hot cup of Green tea then you may want to start the Green Tea Detox Water. It is easy and again for this you will need a Green Tea Detox Bottle. Following are four famous and easy Green Tea Detox recipes.
1. Add cinnamon stick, apple slices, Green tea to your water in a Green tea detox bottle.
2. Add slices of cherries, grapes, strawberries and green tea to your water in a Green tea detox bottle.
3. Add lemon slices and green tea to your water in a Green tea detox bottle.
4. Add mint leaves, cucumber slices and green tea to your water in a Green tea doesn’t bottle.
If you want to add more value to the water you can try using fennel water or cumin water or coconut water.
I hope this post has helped you with your doubts about Green Tea Detox. Let me know your thoughts on the comments.
This article as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge2019 conducted by Healthwealthbridge.com, Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2019 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.