So I read 8 books this month. It was a month of failures for me. I tried working on my YouTube project, one deal which was almost finalized went kaput. Anyway failure is a stepping stone to success so will keep trying. I, however, found that I turned into a rather slow reader but then I magically managed to read 8 books.
Here’s a look at the books that I read
1. Coffee Date by Saravana Kumar Murugan
2. Khwaabon Ka Safar with Mahesh Bhatt published by Rupa Publications
3. The Malhotra Bride by Sundari Venkatraman published by Fingerprint Publishers
4. Kartikeya by Anuja Chandramouli published by Rupa Publications
5. Wild Nights by Dover Publications sent by netgalley.com
6. Our Phenomenal Love by Garima Khurana
7. Heidi by Johanna Spyri published by Rupa Publications
8. Let’s Have Coffee by Parul A. Mittal published by Rupa Publications
Looking back it looks like I had a mini Rupa Publications readathon in April.
What’s your score of the month?
How many books have you read in 2018?
I am participating in HT brunch’s #BrunchBookChallenge, heard about it yet?
Do let me know in the comments below.
All the book reviews can be found here : https://ofbookbabiesandmore.wordpress.com/category/book-reviews/